Quillen Manor hosts seminars and discussions to provide our residents, their families and members of our community with information on a variety of topics involving senior care. From medical care to emotional and social issues, our events are designed to help families stay up-to-date and knowledgeable so that they can make informed decisions regarding care. How do you know whether assisted living is right for you or your parent? Find the answers to some frequently asked questions here.
Community Support Opportunities
Events at Quillen Manor are open to the public, but we recognize that there is a need in our community for an informed, knowledgeable speaker to present information on senior care at other area events and locations. Please contact us if your organization is interested in learning more or scheduling a presentation.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Caregiver’s Guide to Understanding Dementia Behaviors
- S.C. Upstate Aging & Disability Resource Center: Guide for Caregivers
- S.C. Upstate Aging & Disability Resource Center: Guide for Aging Issues
- S.C. Upstate Aging & Disability Resource Center: Guide for Long-Term Care