At Quillen Manor, we are proud to offer a variety of living options for our residents, including independent living and assisted living. Programs and services are tailored to the unique needs of our residents. Resident care aides, medication technicians and our entire team provide loving and dependable care in a warm and comfortable setting. We understand the opportunities and difficulties that can be involved with a transition to assisted living, and we’re dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized attention to our residents and families from the beginning.
Experienced and Certified Healthcare Staff
To ensure exceptional care for our residents, we have on-site health and wellness directors, resident care aides and medication technicians. In addition, our professional and caring team is always available, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to ensure that our residents get the care they need. We are happy to help with aspects of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and taking medications.
We offer residents a full range of services, including:
- Delicious meals prepared by our Dining Services Department and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Multiple menu options at each meal, including alternatives.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance as needed.
- Housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service.
- Social director for engaging events and outings.
- Medication management.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
- Beauty and barber services.
- Custom private transportation for group activities.